Roman’s lecture was memorable.
A testimonial from Vladimir Smirnov, Creative Director at Aimbulance Agency about lecture called E-commerce design that sells.
About the company
- Founding year2011
- GeographyUkraine, Europe, USA
I invited Roman to give a lecture called E-commerce design that sells in the framework of the intensive course on UX-design. I wanted my students to learn about do’s and don’ts of doing projects, to listen to some tips and best practices from one of the best marketing specialists of Ukrainian e-commerce.
What I liked:
- The way the information was delivered, because Roman is an experienced speaker;
- The structure of the presentation, all the topics that are important for a designer, were covered;
- The amount of the information (we worked for 2,5 hours instead of 1,5 which had been planned);
- The materials were supported by the relevant examples, based on practice.
Do you need customized web analytics?
We know how to increase leads flow.
What I didn’t like:
- The cost;
- Lack of conclusions at the end of each section, there was a lot of information, and it would have been easier to put it to practice had there been some brief manual.
At the end of the course, students reviewed Roman’s lecture as one of the catchiest.
I recommend Roman to the clients if they need a quality job done in e-commerce, aimed at concrete results.
Now I can recommend him as a lecturer and a speaker.